Vocal students at B2R can choose their own songs, putting them in the driver's seat of their musical development. They will also be strongly encouraged to sing in a variety of styles, rock and pop through classical, learning essential skills such as voice projection, the creation of a clear vocal tone and correct breathing techniques while gaining a greater understanding of melody in music. Vocal students are urged to enhance their private study by working with one of B2R’s jam bands or ensembles, since this is the way most vocal music is actually performed. The ability to interact with other musicians, matched by age and ability, provides a powerful stimulus for learning and creates an exciting performance and social setting for a student’s overall musical growth and development.
Small group (2 or 3-to-1) lessons in piano/keyboard, guitar, bass, voice, drums, woodwinds, brass and many more. Instruction is each week for 30 or 60 minutes. Recommended for children ages 6 and up. We also recommend registering two students for the same lesson type to ensure the lessons take place. Two students are required to schedule a semi-private lesson. We will make our best efforts to pair students that sign up individually but cannot guarantee the lessons will occur without a second student.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.