Brass, Woodwinds, Strings
B2R offers private lessons in strings, woodwinds and brass, depending on site and faculty availability. Students learn proper technique, rhythm interpretation, note reading, theory and performance from working professionals with extensive experience in teaching music at all levels. Instruments include but are not limited to: Violin, Viola, Cello, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet, Trombone and Tuba. See your B2R location's registration schedule for all available instruments.
Small group (2 or 3-to-1) lessons in piano/keyboard, guitar, bass, voice, drums, woodwinds, brass and many more. Instruction is each week for 30 or 60 minutes. Recommended for children ages 7 and up. We also recommend registering two students for the same lesson type to ensure the lessons take place. Two students are required to schedule a semi-private lesson. We will make our best efforts to pair students that sign up individually but cannot guarantee the lessons will occur without a second student.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.